Mario Forever Contest: Collab-mania (SUSPENDED) Jun 6, 2018 5:45:14 GMT
Post by JoséLPK.CF&MF (Lê Phước Khánh) on Jun 6, 2018 5:45:14 GMT
Alrighty, here lies my very first self-holding contest. A special one, isn't it?
Welcome to the Mario Forever Collab-Mania Contest, a contest that challenges participants in level design.
Participants in the Collab-Mania contest must collaborate with at least one other participant to create a set of levels. In other words, all submissions must be made by a group of two or more participants.
The contest will begin at 00:00:00 GMT+7 on August 1st, 2018 and will close at 23:59:59 GMT+7 on August 31st, 2018.
Convert this value into your time zone if necessary.
1. The set of submitted levels must be made by collaboration between two or more people. Submissions made by individuals will not be accepted.
2. The minimum number of levels that can be submitted is four. The maximum number of levels that can be submitted is six.
3. The set of submitted levels must contain at least one autoscroll level. This autoscroll level may not be tanks themed.
4. There is no restriction on the engine or editor that is used. However, only standard enemies from the original Mario Forever can be used.
5. In addition to standard enemies from the original Mario Forever, the following may also be used: Purple Piranha Plant, Grey Lakitu, Buzzy Beetle, Fire Bro., Silver Hammer Bro., Beetroot Bro..
Submissions must be made to to me by variable ways. Only one group member has to submit. On submission, please state the names of all the collaborators.
If you are submitting levels made by an editor, please place the individual level files inside of an archive along with a TXT file stating the names of all collaborators, the editor used, and which collaborator worked on which level. Please also include the music you intend to use. Be sure it is clear which music is to be used with which level.
If you are submitting levels made by an engine, please submit an MFA or CCA file, along with a TXT file stating the names of all collaborators and which collaborator worked on which level. Please also include the music you intend to use. Be sure it is clear which music is to be used with which level.
If there are any questions regarding the requirements and rules, DM either one of the judges.
Good luck to all collaborators.
JoséLPK.CF&MF and Cosinium Sigma (MG)
List of collaborators:
|#||Collaborators||World Name||No. of levels|