Post by TheMarioVariable on Dec 1, 2017 13:00:27 GMT
MARIO WORKER REMAKE v3.0 BETA
Yep, it's not dead. Mario Worker Remake's third version is going to happen, and it'll bring a lot of new/old stuff that will let you make your own Mario Forever levels better than ever! This new version will bring also a huge bugfixing, which includes missing loaded enemies that finally load properly, second section glitches that now are set correctly, and the best of all (according to me, at least), COMPLETELY LAGLESS EDITOR!
Mario Worker Remake v3.0 will be bundled together with Mario Forever Remake v4.0, so stay tuned for more infos about them!
Here's a list that features some of the new contents:
- [ADD] 20 new colored blocks;
- [EDIT] Some blocks have been slightly recolored;
- [ADD] New starland sceneries;
- [ADD] New snowland sceneries;
- [ADD] New sunset sceneries;
- [ADD] New single tiles;
- [EDIT] Some of starland, snowland, darkland, sunset, desert, and castle sceneries have been recolored;
ENEMIES and ITEMS:
- [EDIT] ? Blocks previews have been polished;
- [EDIT] Coin rings now can be custom edtied.
- [ADD] New Goomba variants, including red and gray;
- [ADD] New Koopa Troopa variants, including orange and pink;
- [ADD] New Koopa Paratroopa variants, including orange and pink;
- [ADD] New Hammer Bro. variants, including Spikeball Bro. and Gold Hammer Bro.;
- [ADD] New Thwomp variants;
- [ADD] New items, including Green Springboard;
- [EDIT] Roto-Discs' radius now can be custom edited;
- [EDIT] Yellow Paratroopa Rings now can be custom edited.
- [ADD] New platform marks, including Grass platform marks;
- [ADD] New enemy marks, like Blue Bullet Blaster mark and Cheep-Cheep generators.
- [ADD] 10+ added Warp Pipes.
- [ADD] New values to edit, including "Autoscroll", "Liquids", "Bowser Values", and new customizations for level's background;
- [EDIT] Complete new interface;
- [FIX] Lags are (thank God) gone;
- [FIX] Save/Load system is istantaneous;
- [FIX] Now placing more than 2.000 objects won't result in a crash, neither in lags.
And now some videos and screenshots for your hungry eyes. ;P
And at last, but not at least, credits for people who really helped me with this version of the project, both contributions and support:
- 2233 , for his help about new load system
- radel1996 , contributions
- Softendo Mario Forever Fangame , support
- Jeansowaty, support
- Crist1919, support
- Achiro, for some of his awesome graphics
- Glider52al, for some graphics
I'll upload this board when new stuff will be made and ready to be shown.