Here I'd like to share some of my latest works, a few standalone levels, aswell as other levels or worlds in the future.
Levels: (click on the levels names to download them)
- World 2-3 : Yes, the level wasn't given an actual name. It's a relatively short level with progressing difficulty. The main theme it's around is "Sandstone mountains" or "Canyons". I was inspired from Luigi's Fight For the Mushroom Kingdom, a great SMBX episode.
- Infernal Stronghold : An autoscrolling infernal fortress level which is around 2:30 minutes long. Credits and inspiration sources in the "Notes" text document.
- Cherry Mountaintops : The title pretty much explains the theme. This level was originally made a long ago in MWR 2.5, and I began reworking it yesterday. It was originally meant to be the part of a world which I planned to make for a contest, however I didn't get to finish it due to lack of inspiration. This level was also inspired from LFFtMK
- Infernal Stronghold - Boss Battle : Pretty self-explanatory title, the promised boss battle for Infernal Stronghold. Additional information in the Notes text document.
- Boss Battle - Round 2 : Round 2! The second bossfight level for a *yet not existing* castle level. As the previous one, it shares it's simplicity while trying to somewhat grant a challenge. Credits in the "Credits.txt" text document.
Worlds: Coming Soon
- Cherry Mountaintops:
- Infernal Stronghold:
- World 2-3
- The two boss battles
That's it for now. I hope you enjoy them, feel free to report any bug to me you find in the levels